Competitive Realtime Alliance Play
MAYG is a highly competitive game model whereby you must win to earn, but it is not a pay-to-play model as the actual gameplay is on a completely equal footing.
The only way to consistently win is to create in-game alliances to eliminate other players until it becomes a one-on-one battle. The winner of the FFA round will earn Gold Love Bracelets $GLB or Platinum Love Bracelets $PLB. The $PLB will be a cryptocurrency that can be withdrawn from the game or used to invest into the game NFT.
Every game requires 1 Angry Point, or AP, to play. Angry Points are generated for free on a daily basis.
$GLB is the free in-game currency. It cannot be withdrawn and is used as an entry fee into $PLB games.
$PLB-entry games pay out in $PLB and can be withdrawn from the system.
- MAYG players receive a free daily amount of AP every day.
- AP is used to enter Round 1 $GLB tournaments to win more $GLB.
- In Round 2, players buy in with $GLB to win $PLB and XP.
- In Round 3, players buy in with $PLB to win $PLB and XP.
- The accumulation of XP allows for users to have a higher daily maximum of AP.
Tiffany Round 1
- 3-Player Free-For-All
- FFA Entry: 1 Anger Point AP
- Reward: 5 Gold Love Bracelets $GLB
- Experience Points XP Awarded: 0
Bulgari Round 2
- 4-Player Free-For-All
- FFA Entry: 3 $GLB
- Reward: 1 Platinum Love Bracelets $PLB
- Experience Points XP Awarded: 2 winner, 1 for loss
Cartier Round 3
- 5-Player Free-For-All
- FFA Entry: 2 $PLB
- Reward: 5 Platinum Love Bracelets $PLB
- Experience Points XP Awarded: 10 winner, 3 for loss